Since you have taken the effort to look up the phrase “medical assistant technology advancements”, you most likely are getting ready to embark on a highly rewarding and in-demand future. A medical assistant certification from your local region is a great place to start. See below for brief details about local medical assistant schools and their exact school and campus locations near you. Smart students click on each program that that suits your wants,that could be a possible choice,that is within your area and fill out the simple to use form for all the details you want for starting dates and tuition fees.
It is extremely important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from each of the schools that interest you in order to compare which course is best suited for you.
Medical Assistant Schools In Your Area
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Dental Assisting - Associate
- And more...
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Administrative Assistant/Secretary
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
- Veterinary Assistant
- Electronic Health Records - Associate of Occupational Science
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- And more...
Need More Medical Assistant Programs?
If the above listings don’t help you with your search for medical assistant technology advancements, or you can’t find what you’re looking for above, begin searching in a different state/province, or by an alternate program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states and provinces can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip/postal codes.
More “Medical Assistant Technology Advancements” From Around The Web
University Of Central Florida Education College Of Medicine
College of Medicine Assistant Director of Systems Engineering. even in medical technology, UCF College of Medicine needed an expandable video and available and discussed how product advancements could meet the project requirements. When DigitalMedia became
International Journal Of Advancements In Research …
Gray scale medical images . Here I had use color International Journal of Advancements in Research & Technology, Volume 2, Issue4, Second Author: Ms. Sejal Thakkar is working as Assistant
2011 Oklahoma Telemedicine Conference Thursday, November 3 …
Professionals in mind, this conference is designed to offer a space to where education, medical technology advancements and networking opportunities within the community are highlighted. Assistant Vice Provost for Telemedicine,
The Use Of New Medical Technologies Within The NHS
(Committee Assistant), and Rowena Macdonald (Secretary). Contacts All correspondence should be addressed to the Clerk of the Health Committee, The medical technology industry in the UK is extensive, diverse and innovative. It covers
Introduction To Dentistry And The Dental Assistant
Institution, NMAH/ Medical Sciences) 14 Introduction to Dentistry and the Dental Assistant most significant advancements in general medicine. Its use technology. Introduction to Dentistry and the Dental Assistant 15