Since you have taken the effort to look up the phrase “medical assistant technology advancements”, you most likely are getting ready to embark on a highly rewarding and in-demand future. A medical assistant certification from your local region is a great place to start. See below for brief details about local medical assistant schools and their exact school and campus locations near you. Smart students click on each program that that suits your wants,that could be a possible choice,that is within your area and fill out the simple to use form for all the details you want for starting dates and tuition fees.
It is extremely important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from each of the schools that interest you in order to compare which course is best suited for you.
Medical Assistant Schools In Your Area
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Health Information Management - Associate's
- And more...
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health and Wellness
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Passionate about nursing? Further your career by enrolling in GCU's RN to BSN program or Master of Science in Nursing program.
- The CCNE-accredited RN to BSN program is designed for registered nurses with an associate degree or diploma in nursing who are looking to further their education.
- The Master of Science in Nursing degrees are designed for BSN-prepared nurses who wish to broaden their knowledge in a specialty area.
- The College of Nursing and Health Care Professions has been providing outstanding health care education for over 30 years.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid & more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
- Billing & Coding Specialist, Associates Degree
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- And more...
Need More Medical Assistant Programs?
If the above listings don’t help you with your search for medical assistant technology advancements, or you can’t find what you’re looking for above, begin searching in a different state/province, or by an alternate program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states and provinces can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip/postal codes.
More “Medical Assistant Technology Advancements” From Around The Web
University Of Central Florida Education College Of Medicine
College of Medicine Assistant Director of Systems Engineering. even in medical technology, UCF College of Medicine needed an expandable video and available and discussed how product advancements could meet the project requirements. When DigitalMedia became
International Journal Of Advancements In Research …
Gray scale medical images . Here I had use color International Journal of Advancements in Research & Technology, Volume 2, Issue4, Second Author: Ms. Sejal Thakkar is working as Assistant
2011 Oklahoma Telemedicine Conference Thursday, November 3 …
Professionals in mind, this conference is designed to offer a space to where education, medical technology advancements and networking opportunities within the community are highlighted. Assistant Vice Provost for Telemedicine,
The Use Of New Medical Technologies Within The NHS
(Committee Assistant), and Rowena Macdonald (Secretary). Contacts All correspondence should be addressed to the Clerk of the Health Committee, The medical technology industry in the UK is extensive, diverse and innovative. It covers
Introduction To Dentistry And The Dental Assistant
Institution, NMAH/ Medical Sciences) 14 Introduction to Dentistry and the Dental Assistant most significant advancements in general medicine. Its use technology. Introduction to Dentistry and the Dental Assistant 15