Since you have now taken the effort to search for the phrase “medical assistant schools near me”, you most likely are getting ready to embark on a highly beneficial and in-demand future. A medical assistant certification from your state is a great place to start. See below for descriptions of local medical assistant courses and the exact school and campus locations near you. Smart students click on each of the schools that that suits your needs,that could be a possible option,that is close to your area and complete the easy form for all the info you should have for starting dates and tuition fees.
It is vitally important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from each of the schools that interest you in order to judge which program is best for you.
Medical Assistant Schools In Your Area
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Health Information Management - Associate's
- And more...
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health and Wellness
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
- Passionate about nursing? Further your career by enrolling in GCU's RN to BSN program or Master of Science in Nursing program.
- The CCNE-accredited RN to BSN program is designed for registered nurses with an associate degree or diploma in nursing who are looking to further their education.
- The Master of Science in Nursing degrees are designed for BSN-prepared nurses who wish to broaden their knowledge in a specialty area.
- The College of Nursing and Health Care Professions has been providing outstanding health care education for over 30 years.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid & more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
- Billing & Coding Specialist, Associates Degree
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- And more...
Need More Medical Assistant Programs?
If the above listings don’t help you with your search for medical assistant schools near me, or you don’t see what you’re searching for above, consider searching in a different state/province, or by an alternate program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states and provinces can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip/postal codes.
More “Medical Assistant Schools Near Me” From Around The Web
The AMT Standard – ISSAMT Home
As AMT continues to foster its relationship with schools such as yours, • Copies of the Medical Assistant Task List, which lists MA tasks typically performed in the field. applications as they near the end of the didactic part of
Medication Aide Training Schools – DADS: The Texas Department …
Medication Aide Training Schools Sheryle Jackson, Assistant Director Workforce Development – Galveston College 4015 Avenue Q Galveston, TX 77550 Alpha Medical Institute P.O. Box 720870 9207 Country Creek #101 (77036) Houston, TX 77272
SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS REGIONAL …
SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS REGIONAL OCCUPATIONAL PROGRAM in their near future. Eisenhower High School’s Back to School night was held last fall, ROP Medical Assistant students in Lillian
Valparaiso University Health Center
Medical Assistant, Administrative Assistant Approved By: Approval It is law that young adults attending post-secondary schools in the State of Indiana be immunized against or show proof of immunity to certain vaccine preventable and communicable diseases (IC on or near campus.