Since you have just taken the time to research the phrase “issues in the medical assistant field”, you most likely are getting ready to enter into a highly beneficial and in-demand future. A medical assistant certification through your state is a great place to begin. See below to view local medical assistant schools and the precise school and campus locations close to you. Make sure to click on more than one school that of interest to you and fill out the easy to use form for all the details you need for start times and tuition program costs.
It is extremely important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is most appropriate for you.
Medical Assistant Schools In Your Area
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- BS in Health Information Management
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Practical Nursing
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Electronic Health Records - Associate of Occupational Science
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science:Office Management
- And more...
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Administrative Assistant/Secretary
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Health Information Management - Associate
- And more...
Need More Medical Assistant Programs?
If the above listings don’t help you with your search for issues in the medical assistant field, or you don’t see what you are hoping to find above, consider looking in a different state/province, or by an alternate program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states and provinces can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip/postal codes.
More “Issues In The Medical Assistant Field” From Around The Web
Responsibilities Of Field Assistant For NEK-9 SAR Dog Teams
If the subject has medical issues, the UV Navigator should stay on the primary radio channel and be communicating to medical control. All other teams will move to the NEK9 Field Assistant Job Description and Responsibilities Author:
… D'Accés A Continguts
Introduces medical assistant students to laboratory procedures commonly performed by medical assistants in a medical office setting. 13. III.C.9. Discuss quality control issues related to handling microbiological specimens. 14. III.C.10. Identify disease processes that are indications for
MEDICAL FRONT OFFICE SPECIALIST
• Stand out with your Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) Certification* and proactive approach to resolving patient issues. Medical Front Office personnel may be responsible for patient scheduling skills in the healthcare field.
Assistant State EMS Medical Director’s News
Assistant State EMS Medical Director’s News number in the appropriate data field on the electronic Patient Care Report (ePCR). Some Directors are still having issues receiving information and data as requested by the State office. We
Medical Assisting: An Overview Of The Profession & Results Of …
Healthcare Reform and the Evolving Medical Assistant Role the medical assisting field faces a number of challenges (Taché & Chapman, 2004, 2006). These challenges Key issues and policy implications. San Francisco, CA: