Since you have just taken the time to research the phrase “issues in the medical assistant field”, you most likely are getting ready to enter into a highly beneficial and in-demand future. A medical assistant certification through your state is a great place to begin. See below to view local medical assistant schools and the precise school and campus locations close to you. Make sure to click on more than one school that of interest to you and fill out the easy to use form for all the details you need for start times and tuition program costs.
It is extremely important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is most appropriate for you.
Medical Assistant Schools In Your Area
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Health Information Management - Associate's
- And more...
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health and Wellness
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Passionate about nursing? Further your career by enrolling in GCU's RN to BSN program or Master of Science in Nursing program.
- The CCNE-accredited RN to BSN program is designed for registered nurses with an associate degree or diploma in nursing who are looking to further their education.
- The Master of Science in Nursing degrees are designed for BSN-prepared nurses who wish to broaden their knowledge in a specialty area.
- The College of Nursing and Health Care Professions has been providing outstanding health care education for over 30 years.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid & more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- And more...
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
- Billing & Coding Specialist, Associates Degree
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- And more...
Need More Medical Assistant Programs?
If the above listings don’t help you with your search for issues in the medical assistant field, or you don’t see what you are hoping to find above, consider looking in a different state/province, or by an alternate program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states and provinces can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip/postal codes.
More “Issues In The Medical Assistant Field” From Around The Web
Responsibilities Of Field Assistant For NEK-9 SAR Dog Teams
If the subject has medical issues, the UV Navigator should stay on the primary radio channel and be communicating to medical control. All other teams will move to the NEK9 Field Assistant Job Description and Responsibilities Author:
… D'Accés A Continguts
Introduces medical assistant students to laboratory procedures commonly performed by medical assistants in a medical office setting. 13. III.C.9. Discuss quality control issues related to handling microbiological specimens. 14. III.C.10. Identify disease processes that are indications for
MEDICAL FRONT OFFICE SPECIALIST
• Stand out with your Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) Certification* and proactive approach to resolving patient issues. Medical Front Office personnel may be responsible for patient scheduling skills in the healthcare field.
Assistant State EMS Medical Director’s News
Assistant State EMS Medical Director’s News number in the appropriate data field on the electronic Patient Care Report (ePCR). Some Directors are still having issues receiving information and data as requested by the State office. We
Medical Assisting: An Overview Of The Profession & Results Of …
Healthcare Reform and the Evolving Medical Assistant Role the medical assisting field faces a number of challenges (Taché & Chapman, 2004, 2006). These challenges Key issues and policy implications. San Francisco, CA: