Since you have just taken the time to research the phrase “issues in the medical assistant field”, you most likely are getting ready to enter into a highly beneficial and in-demand future. A medical assistant certification through your state is a great place to begin. See below to view local medical assistant schools and the precise school and campus locations close to you. Make sure to click on more than one school that of interest to you and fill out the easy to use form for all the details you need for start times and tuition program costs.
It is extremely important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is most appropriate for you.
Medical Assistant Schools In Your Area
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Office Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health and Wellness
- And more...
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Administrative Assistant/Secretary
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- BA/Complementary and Alternative Health
- Grand Canyon University - Where a Quality Education and Faith Coexist
- Recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- We support students through their academic and spiritual journey.
- GCU offers the convenience of online, on-campus, or evening programs.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Healthcare Management - MBA (Master's)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Need More Medical Assistant Programs?
If the above listings don’t help you with your search for issues in the medical assistant field, or you don’t see what you are hoping to find above, consider looking in a different state/province, or by an alternate program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states and provinces can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip/postal codes.
More “Issues In The Medical Assistant Field” From Around The Web
Responsibilities Of Field Assistant For NEK-9 SAR Dog Teams
If the subject has medical issues, the UV Navigator should stay on the primary radio channel and be communicating to medical control. All other teams will move to the NEK9 Field Assistant Job Description and Responsibilities Author:
… D'Accés A Continguts
Introduces medical assistant students to laboratory procedures commonly performed by medical assistants in a medical office setting. 13. III.C.9. Discuss quality control issues related to handling microbiological specimens. 14. III.C.10. Identify disease processes that are indications for
MEDICAL FRONT OFFICE SPECIALIST
• Stand out with your Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) Certification* and proactive approach to resolving patient issues. Medical Front Office personnel may be responsible for patient scheduling skills in the healthcare field.
Assistant State EMS Medical Director’s News
Assistant State EMS Medical Director’s News number in the appropriate data field on the electronic Patient Care Report (ePCR). Some Directors are still having issues receiving information and data as requested by the State office. We
Medical Assisting: An Overview Of The Profession & Results Of …
Healthcare Reform and the Evolving Medical Assistant Role the medical assisting field faces a number of challenges (Taché & Chapman, 2004, 2006). These challenges Key issues and policy implications. San Francisco, CA: